The rights to use any of the images featured on this website are available for purchase for use in website design, advertising, books, newspapers and magazines, or for personal use in presentations. Individual prints are also available (see below).
All images on this website are low resolution images to help speed download times; high resolution images are available for sale and for publishing purposes. Regardless of the final usage, high-resolution files of digital images can be supplied in virtually any format to meet your project's needs and deadlines. Digital images can be delivered 'on the hour' via the internet (or on CD or DVD).
All images have a reference number and all are captioned accurately with their English and scientific names, as well as the locality and time of year.
For digital images and for rights for publication, please contact us, stating your requirements and intended usage, for costs and further details.
Payment can be made by cheque, or by secure on-line credit card (click on link below).
High quality individual prints on glossy card are available at the following prices:
6"x4" £2.50 A5 £6.00 A4 £12.00
Postage and packing is an additional £1.50 per order.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting both the species name and the image number(s) and the size of print required.
Thank you for your interest in our photographs.
All images remain copyright © of Steve Gantlett and Sue Gantlett. All Rights are reserved worldwide. No image may be downloaded, copied, printed, sampled or redistributed in any form, whole or part without the prior written permission of Steve Gantlett or Sue Gantlett.
Terms and Conditions
for reproduction of images
No variation of these terms or conditions shall be effective unless agreed in writing.
1. Reproduction fees are for one-time use only.
2. You must credit us as specified by us every time an
3. Images shall not be altered or manipulated, added to, or have any part deleted without our prior consent.
4. You must provide us on publication with at least one complimentary copy of any publication in which the reproduction of the Image appears.
5. You may not create, store or transmit digital images without our permission except so far as is incidentally and wholly necessary to the process of producing items licensed by us.
6. Each digital image created by you shall be recorded and labelled with the image reference number used by us and our copyright credit information as an integral part of the image file, and held on an electronic database under your sole possession and control.
7. You agree to destroy all digital images, including any pre-press or pre-production copies of the images, within 90 days of the date of receipt of the images or completion of the maximum production run, or expiry of the licence term.
8. While we take reasonable care in the performance of this agreement, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or by any third party arising from the use or reproduction of any image or its caption. Damages for any other breach shall be limited to the licence fee paid by you.
9. Any publication right (as defined in the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 1996) arising from your use of any Image shall vest in us and you hereby assign all such rights arising to us.
10. Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights will not be deemed to be a waiver of such rights nor bar their exercise or enforcement in future.